- Class work can be scheduled around work and family
- Reduces travel time and travel costs
- Students may have the option to select learning material that meets their level of knowledge and interest
- Student can study an where they have access to a computer and internet connection
- Self-paced learning modules allow student to work at their own pace
- Develops knowledge of the Internet and computers skills that will help learners throughout theri lives and careers
University of Florida is ranked 17th overall among all public national universities in the current 2012 U.S news & world Report rankings, and consistently ranks within the top 100 universities world wide.
E-learning UF has mission of teaching and learning research and extension by researching adopting and supporting campus wide, internet -based systems.
If you are interested just browse and login to https://lss.at.uf/edu. Get your professional careers soon.